Update! February/Mid-March

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the lack in posts (I feel like I keep saying this...) but I have finally returned from Europe!
The trip was absolutely amazing, I'll be sure to create a blog post all about it once I get my videos edited and photos uploaded.

February was a craaaazy month filled with auditions and school work. Good news arrived day 3 in Germany when I was accepted to Ottawa U for Vocal Performance! I received the official documentation the other day! So far, I've been accepted to 3/4 of my programs. The final program is U of T, but they don't usually send out acceptances until april... the waiting game continues!

Up next would be a heck load of auditions, one audition is for the local teams in the area, they need a few singers to sing the national anthem at the beginning of the games and the other is for a spot in the quartet for the Coronation Mass by Mozart which will be performed on Mother's Day by the ORYC.

I've also signed up for a spring festival known as Kiwanis! I'll be singing in a few classes, so my plate will be full!

I've also recently signed up on Bloglovin. You can follow me on Bloglovin just by clicking this link here!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Marriage of Figaro next week performed at the NAC by the Opera Lyra Company (there will be a post about it!). It's one of my favourite operas and some of my favourite singers are performing in it, such as Wallis Giunta as Cherubino!

Looks like there will be some exciting things happening in the next few weeks, and i'll keep you posted!

Until next time,

Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts