January/February Updates!

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts, it's been a little bit crazy as the new school term has started to ramp up!
It's been a crazy start but the next thing I know, I'll be on a plane to Germany!

In the past few weeks I've had exams and schedule changes. I'm so glad that they are finally over! I only have 1 more set of High School Exams before graduating!!!

The next big thing are auditions. I have my first audition this Thursday (I'll be posting a travel journal and School review) for the University of Toronto, then next week I have my auditions for Carleton and Ottawa U! The next steps before getting on the plane for Toronto would be making sure I've got all my words memorized, my bags packed and my accompanist on speed dial!

The biggest stressers so far have been remembering the lyrics to my music, practicing my sight singing and finding an accompanist. Hopefully the worst is over and that all my music is stuck up in my brain!

This weekend I went prom dress shopping...and I think I found the dress! I'll post pictures once it's all final, but a hint: It's going to most likely be purple! I have my first fitting next weekend before ordering the dress, and once it is ordered, the waiting game begins!

After auditions, I will be preparing for my Music Trip to Germany and Prague! (There will also be a travel book with this trip!) I'm so excited to get a nice break and visit my roots! I'm part German, so I'm very excited to see where my family is from!


Over all, it's been crazy and this week is going to be very busy (so I apologize if I don't post much) but it will be very exciting!

Until next time,

Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts