Revamping!

Hello my lovelies!


I know it's been a long time since I've blogged, and a lot has changed. I've graduated, fallen in love, fallen out of love, worked crazy hours, had my first professional gigs, moved cities, started university, moved into a place on my own, changed teachers, met new friends, started new routines, and more!

To say the least, it's been crazy.

To go with the change I've experienced in my life, I feel like my blog should change as well to accommodate my life style and schedule.  This means talking about fashion, beauty, health & wellness, food, lifestyle, traveling, and of course music. This change will be for the better and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy creating these works!

Feel free to let me know of any topics or questions you have in the question box below!



Love always,


Tessa

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts