Things to be Happy About!

So, I may of may not have missed last weeks Happy About segment, but bare with me, it's only a new thing! I haven't gotten into a routine! Perhaps, I will do it every two, three or four weeks just so I have time to accumulate? Let me know what you think!
This week was absolutely insane! But, never the less there were definitely good things!

  1. Winning not only 1 Kiwanis class, but 2 Kiwanis classes! I had never won a Kiwanis class before so this was very exciting. I even made it as far as the Trophy Class! It was definitely special!
  2. My cousin had a baby! They named her Aria and she is a wonderful member to our family.
  3. My choir at school sang in a competition with CBC radio and we won! We won 1000$ to go towards our music program at my school. They also spoke about the importance of keeping music in the schools, which was a nice touch!
  4. I've been asked to sing at the Provincials for Kiwanis! With my choir Vocum, and as a soloist! I'm very excited because my choir usually does well but I've never sang solo! This is a whole new experience!
  5. I bought my first popsicle of the summer! While it may sound lame, the weather has finally changed and has given us some nice hot days!
  6. Mozart's Coronation Mass went very well! I was also lucky enough to have won the Rich Little Arts Award! 
  7. We had our final Music Nights here at Canterbury, It was such a fun time but sad at the same time. Sad in the best way possible, things are starting to come to a close as Graduation gets closer! 
        
While I've been in a funk these last few days, I know that once I make a decision about University, one thing will be off my plate and my mind!
Having to pick is probably the best problem I could have and I am very lucky!

I hope you guy will let me know what your top things of the week are and feel free to leave a comment in the down section below!

Until next time,

Tessa 







Comments

Popular Posts