Update!

Hello everyone!

Again, I'm sorry for the hecticness that was November, no guarantees that December will be any better, but I will be doing my best to post more often!

So just a few updates to keep you all in the loop:

I got a solo! It wasn't the Et Misericordia that I had auditioned for, but instead I was given the Esurientes, and my dear friend Renee (and fellow blogger, go check out her blog here!) was also given a solo! Big business!

With less than 2 weeks until my Wisdom teeth surgery, I have in total 6 concerts! The main concert being The Ottawa Regional Youth Choir's performance of Rutter's Magnificat (if you're interested in tickets, you can reach us here for more information), we will also be performing at Fanfair held at the NAC! It's a great cause that supports the Ottawa Snowsuit fund, the Ottawa food bank and The NAC orchestra!

And this afternoon I shot a commercial! I'll have it all posted on my Vlog Channel (tessa-tura) later on this week, but in a nutshell, I was asked this morning to help out! It's a christmas commercial shot at Algonquin College using "seeing eye" dogs (dogs that are trained to help people, especially the blind). The puppies were just so cute and it was a wonderful experience! Thanks again to Jeremy and his team of students!


So after an eventful few days, I've finally gotten you all up to speed on things!

Until next time,

Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts