First week as a senior

This time last year, I was singing my heart out on stage, managing school work and playing sports. 
Now school has arrived, and it's senior year.
Since June ended, I've been looking at universities, bursaries, scholarships, competitions, etc and it's all making me nervous. 
According to the adults around me, its all a balancing act. 
You see, being organized has never been a strength of mine, so I've invested in a calendar. 
This still leaves me apprehensive and nervous, but i'm also slightly excited for the amount of singing and vocal development to come this year!
Now, 2 choirs (and hopefully a third - wish me luck I have an audition tomorrow!), music lessons, RCM levels, sports, committees and just enjoying senior year, I have my plate full...and i'll be that weird lady in the circus with the plates on the sticks (its called plate spinning apparently...)
I am now off to scramble to find a piece and attempt sight singing.
Until next time,

Tessa 

Comments

Popular Posts